Skip to main content
Port of Melbourne Upgrade Works
- The Port Capacity Upgrade Project reconfigured Webb Dock at the Port of Melbourne into a world-class international container handling facility capable of handling over 1 million containers per annum.
- Austral’s works comprised the installation of over 10,000 tonnes of steel foundation and retaining structures for the new port facility.
- 1150 lineal metre combi-wall comprised of 1500mm DIA tubular steel piles <42m long & AZ26-700 sheet piles <20m long
- 306no. 1200mm DIA 1:4 raked piles <41m long
- 900 l/m of vinyl sheet pile wall
- Piles installed using Austral Sennebogen 6100 HD-XLR piling rig & Banut 655 piling rig, supported by 280t and 180t crawler cranes.