Skip to main content
Exmouth Boat Harbour Upgrade
- Austral was engaged as a specialist marine subcontractor by Ertech to upgrade the Exmouth Boat Harbour’s Service Wharf, Heavy Lift Wharf & Trawler Pen Mooring Facility.
- Piles were installed from Austral’s jack-up barge using our Bauer RG16 and ‘rotopile’ piling technique, which was ideally suited to the limestone and mudstone geotechnical profile.
- Installation of 101no. 610mm & 406mm diameter piles up to 16m in length
- Supply & installation of corrosion protection system to all piles
- Vibratory extraction of 45no. redundant steel tubular piles