Skip to main content
Temporary Pile Removal
- As part of a larger series of works being undertaken by McConnell Dowell on behalf of Roy Hill, the extraction of 7no. pre-existing piles were required.
- This work was subcontracted to Austral, where we employed our ROTOPILE® method in combination with a vibratory hammer to extract the 7no. piles that had been targeted for removal.
- Extraction of 7no. piles from 2 separate locations
- Fabrication of the custom 1200mm diameter pile sleeve
- Use of a drilling auger to loosen the internal material to assist extraction and prevent the debris from being extracted with the pile
- Implementation of ROTOPILE® method to prep pre-existing piles.
- Operation of jack-up barge as a work platform, and utilisation of Austral vessel “Imogen” for transport of personnel
- Extraction, transport, and responsible disposal of piles extracted during the course of works